Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kneissl's back?

A funny thing happened when I opened my inbox today. I got an email saying Kneissl's back! What? We used to sell these skis in the 70's and early 80's. I always thought they were cool, because the graphics, when put together, made the kneissl star. This was unheard of back then. Asym Graphics on the red,white,and blue star. But since their heyday, I have seen them pop up here and there, and the company has changed hands more than a few times.
What the industry needs now is another ski company. With no growth, and companies falling on harder times, it might not be the best time to re introduce this brand. Or maybe I'm wrong, and this is the perfect time. Hell, what do I know anyway.
Check out their site here. It's just a shell right now.

No comments: