Friday, February 19, 2010

Tuesday at Liberty Resort

I took the morning off to go up to Liberty mountain on Tuesday. Still tons of snow on the drive up there. The winds were whipping and I saw a sweet 18 wheeler jackknife on the opposite side of 15.
I met up with "The Josh" and we made some turns. He just got some new Scott skis and I wanted to see what he could do with them. The Bumps on the backside were killer and I spent a good hour there. The new ace of spades boots were much better day 2. Josh was killing in the park, but more on that later.
The jumps were hairy and the park was pristine. We ran into Little Josh (Everyones favorite Sub Rep), and we rode on what was a beautiful day. Looks like Liberty is going to have snow for quite a while. I heard it through good authority that they may extend their season and blow snow when they start losing some.

No comments: