Friday, April 9, 2010

Sound Of Skateboarding Featuring our very own Stephen Timms

A film project by Tyler Vitello. Here is his write up on this cool Clip.
"An Experimental Clip I filmed, edited and directed as my end of senior year project for my TV production class. It all started with an idea to make a skate edit focused on the simplicity of it and to focus on lighting. The idea then evolved into an idea to sample skate sounds and mix it into a song to have playing as the sound track. Once I had a solid idea for the song and skating, I then wanted to take it a step further so I incorporated a voice over/interview aspect to it. I am really happy with the way it turned out. It is recommended you view with a pair of headphones on so you can absorb the subtle sounds of the skateboard mixed in the song. Enjoy! "

The Sound Of Skateboarding Redux from Tyler Vitello on Vimeo.

No comments: